Versys Forum

Please login or register.

News: Join Now ! Members have access to areas that guests cannot see.

Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Wanted - LHS Cowling, Burnt Candy Orange  (Read 721 times)

Offline westiej

• Versys Newbie
Wanted - LHS Cowling, Burnt Candy Orange
« on: Nov 10, 2011, 09:30 AM »
Morning All,

:42:Due to a Minor off on the way to work this morning I'm looking for a LHS cowling in burnt candy orange. A piece of debris caught under the back wheel as I braked into a junction, and the bike slipped out from under me. I'm OK as is the bike - except for the cowling, which now has a hole in it!

If anyone has one, or knows anywhere I might be able to get hold of one, please let me know.

Thanks

Offline Clunkyboy

• Versys Mega God
  • Scratchin Bros Rider
Re: Wanted - LHS Cowling, Burnt Candy Orange
« Reply #1 on: Nov 10, 2011, 08:24 PM »
So the thread should read LHS cowling and H&B crash bars wanted.

Sorry to hear of your misfortune, can happen to anyone just glad your ok
MT 5, KH 100, IT 175, XR 250, GPZ 600, GPZ 900, GPZ 750, GSXr 1100, XJ 1100, XJ 1200, Super Tenere, GSX 750, 10YR Break, VERSYS Mk1,VERSYS Mk2

Offline FoxysVers

• Versys God
  • Bike: Black Z1000sx
  • City / Town: Leeds
« Reply #2 on: Nov 12, 2011, 01:38 PM »
I've knackered my green right hand side fairing nearly a year ago and have been scouring ebay religiously since then and not seen one, but it looks like you could be in luck  :028:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KAWASAKI-VERSYS-650-LEFT-UPPER-FAIRING-PANEL-COWL-/330640743926?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item4cfbb95df6

« Last Edit: Nov 12, 2011, 01:41 PM by FoxysVers »
Iíve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Offline westiej

• Versys Newbie
« Reply #3 on: Nov 16, 2011, 04:16 PM »
Clunkyboy, you're right, some engine bars are now the order of the day, I was just considering some a few weeks ago as well   :003:
FoxysVers - unfortunately that is the later orange, not sure what it's called. Mine is the earlier dark metallic Orange - Burnt Candy Orange.