Versys Forum

Please login or register.

News: Join Now ! Members have access to areas that guests cannot see.

Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Mae Hong Son and the Long Neck Karien Village  (Read 1468 times)

Offline Mick Jackson

• Versys Newbie
  • Bike: 2013 Versys 650
  • City / Town: Chiang Mai
Mae Hong Son and the Long Neck Karien Village
« on: Apr 09, 2013, 04:57 AM »
In the previous video I gave a glimpse of the Mae Hong Son Loop, we usually stay a few days in Mae Hong Son and in this video we ride out to visit friends in a nearby Long Neck village. There are two  groups in this village, the 'Long Neck' and the 'Big Eared' people. They are all lovely and greet us as friends at every visit inviting us to sit and talk, offering refreshments. We in turn give prints of the photos and buy their trinkets. I love the ride into the village, last time we went on the Versys but the water level was boringly low.
Please enjoy
Jacko & Air   :031:
http://youtu.be/PeT92DfA660

Offline baldeagle

• Versys Master
  • Getting rid of big stuff for some fun on versys!!
  • Bike: Versys 650
  • City / Town: Bayers,Charente
Re: Mae Hong Son and the Long Neck Karien Village
« Reply #1 on: Apr 09, 2013, 07:06 AM »
Hi Mick and Air and  :185: Beautiful video and a wonderful insight into your travels in a part of the world I have not been lucky enough to visit.
A breath of fresh air to watch,thanks for posting and keep them coming,ride safe and mind the elephants,had a wierd image of one turning right without signalling and the resulting Insurance papers!! :mfr_lol:
Mad max,Gilera Fuoco 500
Honda Dylan 125

Offline stevemersey

• Versys Mega God
Re: Mae Hong Son and the Long Neck Karien Village
« Reply #2 on: Apr 09, 2013, 07:49 AM »
I did enjoy that :37: