Versys Forum

Please login or register.

News: Join Now ! Members have access to areas that guests cannot see.

Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Ready to rumble  (Read 790 times)

Offline 100milesaway

• Versys God
  • Bike: Versys 650 MK3
  • City / Town: Leyburn
Ready to rumble
« on: May 19, 2016, 11:16 AM »
Bike checked over, tyre pressures done, panniers packed.  I await 8-00 am in the morning to get the show on the road.

Strange that doing a motorcycle weekend away is not that much different from preparing to go abroad for two weeks. Pretty much all bike, and bike gear related stuff is just the same. To me the only difference is, I will be taking a few less pairs of under crackers, and a few less T shirts.  :027:
What would you rather be, or a wasp?

Offline Clunkyboy

• Versys Mega God
  • Scratchin Bros Rider
Re: Ready to rumble
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 11:24 AM »
Ah yes tyre pressures.

Might see you on the road somewhere tomoz as you'll be doing more ckaes and buns then me
MT 5, KH 100, IT 175, XR 250, GPZ 600, GPZ 900, GPZ 750, GSXr 1100, XJ 1100, XJ 1200, Super Tenere, GSX 750, 10YR Break, VERSYS Mk1,VERSYS Mk2

Offline 100milesaway

• Versys God
  • Bike: Versys 650 MK3
  • City / Town: Leyburn
Re: Ready to rumble
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 11:40 AM »
*Originally Posted by Clunkyboy [+]
Ah yes tyre pressures.

Might see you on the road somewhere tomoz as you'll be doing more ckaes and buns then me
Yes we may see you tomorrow.  No rush for us, a bit of biking, a bit of yapping, and lots of gawping at vistas. Oh and scoffing a few cakes should get a mention :1:.  Safe journey for all this weekend :152:
What would you rather be, or a wasp?