Versys Forum

Please login or register.

News: Join Now ! Members have access to areas that guests cannot see.

Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: First ride out on Trixie, my new MK3 versys 650, and was blown away  (Read 3871 times)

Offline hammy

• Versys Pro
  • Always up for a ride out if anyone fancies :)
  • Bike: MK3 Versys
  • City / Town: Northumberland
*Originally Posted by Wal [+]

no bother............ :008:

Awesome, I'm on my way round :)

Offline nich

• Versys Pro
  • City / Town: London
Did you get tempted by the Versys 1000? 

I have no real need to get rid of my Versys, but if I did, the sensible choice would be to go for a MK3 or the 1000 - the bike is so comfy for me and does everything really well. Must book a test-ride soon! :)

Offline hammy

• Versys Pro
  • Always up for a ride out if anyone fancies :)
  • Bike: MK3 Versys
  • City / Town: Northumberland
*Originally Posted by nich [+]
Did you get tempted by the Versys 1000? 

I have no real need to get rid of my Versys, but if I did, the sensible choice would be to go for a MK3 or the 1000 - the bike is so comfy for me and does everything really well. Must book a test-ride soon! :)

I did and I think when the girls are older and I get the chance to do some touring with my good lady I'd definately look at the big V first. Hopefully there will be cruise control on it then. Never thought I'd be fussed with cruise control, but it's great :)

Buying another versys was a real impulse purchase and I thought when I bought another machine I'd be staying with litre bikes. Get the test ride booked....life's is too short :)

Offline Ride4fun

• Versys Newbie
  • Bike: Versys 650
  • City / Town: Scarborough
I've owned a GS for a couple of years and enjoyed the experience, or so I thought until I took ownership of a new Mk3 V. This bike is fun fun fun not to mention fast up to legal limits,  cheap to ride and service. I'm tall lad but can ride all day in comfort on this cracking performing bike. It gets a solid 10/10 from me.

Online 100milesaway

• Versys God
  • Bike: Versys 650 MK3
  • City / Town: Leyburn
*Originally Posted by Ride4fun [+]
I've owned a GS for a couple of years and enjoyed the experience, or so I thought until I took ownership of a new Mk3 V. This bike is fun fun fun not to mention fast up to legal limits,  cheap to ride and service. I'm tall lad but can ride all day in comfort on this cracking performing bike. It gets a solid 10/10 from me.
Yes, the little Versys is the most fun that you could ever have,      with your clothes on.        :banana: :banana:
« Last Edit: Sep 22, 2020, 08:08 AM by 100milesaway »
What would you rather be, or a wasp?