2. Stewie alas it's not meant to be.
3. 78 Bravo No Stewie, no 78B.
4. TowerMan - 2 nights, Kings Head - So beware
5. Flying V
8. WD + 2 or 3 others
9. Bob The Biker
10. Daz33, (Hope there's Cake)
11. Kwacky (I only brake for cake)
12. archer8354 (V1K)
14. Dilbert & Mrs Dilbert - 2 nights, Kings Head - Be Afraid
15. Vulcanmaster - 2 nights Brookfield House
16. Clunkyboy , for the singing dancing and carrying on for Friday night at the Old court
17. Mothman - 2 nights Castle Lodge Hotel
18. Paul0101 - s'pose I should really bein at kidder and all that.
19. Matthewleehood123 - 1st time for everything!
23. Scarabeus - crazy German (2 nights Linden Guest House)
24. Versaki - possibly camping
25. TonyT - as you did all the work, would be a shame not to go
26. gicut58, booked in 2 nights at Lea House b&b
27. Oldplodder - booked 2 nights at Raglan House B&B
28. THE RAT B&B 3 nights at Raglan house
29. jim ballantyne B&B Raglan house
30. Anthony1664 Copperfield B&B 2nite cos I wasnít paying £30 a nite to pitch my tent!
31. BikerMan - another newbie for the slaughter sent over from the V1K forum
32. Bart -- 2 nights at Kings Head
33. Gazzman44- if I can get leave, need to sort accom
Sorry, gents, just cancelled my booking. Doesn't seem like either the V or myself will be in a fit state. Muscles in my side have been playing up for weeks, so I haven't touched the bike since I put it away covered in salt in January. It's looking very rough, chain rusty, brakes seized and fork seal leaking... and I haven't been able to sort it. Getting better now, but probably too much planned in the next few weeks to get to it. if I get it/me going in the meantime I might ride up on the Saturday, but not looking likely. Have a good time!