Versys Forum

Please login or register.

News: Join Now ! Members have access to areas that guests cannot see.

Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Dealers - Midlands  (Read 828 times)

Offline Woody1966!

• Versys Member
  • Bike: 650 GT
  • City / Town: BoT
Dealers - Midlands
« on: Dec 29, 2017, 01:28 PM »
Recently picked up my Versys SE GT but it looks like i might be moving dealers for future work,  my first experience of the workshop from the supplying dealer hasnt gone well.

Does anyone on here have any experience with Via Moto in Clayy Cross, just wondering what they are like as alternative?

Thanks in advance

:031:

Offline Craigasaki

• Versys Master
  • Topbox and Heated-Grips allergy
  • Bike: Versys 650 DAF
  • City / Town: Cean Romhar
Re: Dealers - Midlands
« Reply #1 on: Dec 29, 2017, 03:25 PM »
They've got a good name Woody and a mate of mine deals with them a fair bit with his Versys Thou  :152:
More tea, no biscuits

Offline flying v

• Versys Master
  • Bike: triple traitor
  • City / Town: hednesford
« Reply #2 on: Dec 29, 2017, 03:58 PM »
I believe they are there for the long run and are doing there best so I would be happy to give them ago.
Always found cradley brilliant and they have been there since dinosaurs ruled the earth,  have no experience of stoke or Birmingham.
Good luck and always tell everyone about good service and tell even more about BAD service.

Offline Woody1966!

• Versys Member
« Reply #3 on: Dec 29, 2017, 06:19 PM »
*Originally Posted by flying v [+]
I believe they are there for the long run and are doing there best so I would be happy to give them ago.
Always found Cradley Heath brilliant and they have been there since dinosaurs ruled the earth,  have no experience of stoke or Birmingham.
Good luck and always tell everyone about good service and tell even more about BAD service.

Cheers for the reply Craigsaki & Flying V.... yes i have used Cradley Heath many years ago when i bought a 750 Turbo from them, always had a good reputation. I`m waiting for a proper response from my current dealer as they aren't fully staffed over the holidays.

If the follow up to the initial respose isn't positive, as in replace the part they damaged instead of making a repair to it then I will more than likely be taking my business elsewhere. If I get a good response from a dealer I will praise them..if not I respond accordingly, especially after the piss poor performance from a Triumph dealer a few years ago.....that was very embarrassing for both Hinckley & the dealer. In fairness when i got the right person at Hinckley they went out of there way to fix the problems, only for the dealer to make a further almighty f**k up.

:031:

Offline kwacky

• Versys Pro
  • Bike: Versys 650 GT
  • City / Town: Brum
« Reply #4 on: Dec 30, 2017, 05:39 PM »
I use Birmingham.  Top quality service and customer support. I've been using them for a while.

The only time there was any issue was when the work was not completed on time due to a problem with a delivery, so they gave me a bike to keep until it was sorted.

Offline kwacky

• Versys Pro
  • Bike: Versys 650 GT
  • City / Town: Brum
« Reply #5 on: Dec 30, 2017, 05:41 PM »
A few years ago I called Cradley to book my zx6r in for a service.  They wouldn't offer me a saturday because I didn't buy the bike from them.

At the start of this year I emailed them about a Versys 650.  No reply after a week so I called them.  They said they would call me back.  They didn't.

Cradley have been there for years and have a good reputation.  I've only tried to use them twice so maybe I've had bad luck. 

Offline Woody1966!

• Versys Member
« Reply #6 on: Dec 30, 2017, 06:13 PM »
*Originally Posted by kwacky [+]
A few years ago I called Cradley to book my zx6r in for a service.  They wouldn't offer me a saturday because I didn't buy the bike from them.

At the start of this year I emailed them about a Versys 650.  No reply after a week so I called them.  They said they would call me back.  They didn't.

Cradley have been there for years and have a good reputation.  I've only tried to use them twice so maybe I've had bad luck.

Cheers foor the reply Kwacky.... will keep Brum in mind, waiting first to see how things go next weekend when my dealer is fullly staffed, hope to get a better response then. If not ....

Offline kwakbiker

• Versys God
  • City / Town: Birmingham
« Reply #7 on: Jan 12, 2018, 04:44 PM »
Used Cradley plenty, agree they sometimes can be stroppy gits when not supplying dealer but for spares and knowledge...legends
Silver Mk1

Face for your fear, live your dreams

Online DarrenVS

• Versys Master
  • Bike: 2015 650
  • City / Town: Poole,Dorset
« Reply #8 on: Jan 13, 2018, 12:39 PM »
What happened to the bike? And any updates yet?
2017 GT SE candy lime green/ metallic spark black