Versys Forum

Please login or register.

News: Join Now ! Members have access to areas that guests cannot see.

Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Mk3 Crash Bung/Mushroom/Slider recommendations?  (Read 655 times)

Offline Woody1966!

• Versys Member
  • Bike: 650 GT
  • City / Town: BoT
Re: Mk3 Crash Bung/Mushroom/Slider recommendations?
« Reply #10 on: Jan 15, 2018, 11:42 AM »
*Originally Posted by 78 Bravo [+]
https://www.givi.co.uk/my-motorcycle#KAWASAKI,Versys_650_(15_%3E_17) the givi ones are there.

I've seen them fitted in the flesh and the look good. In hind sight, I might have gone with these vs the touratech bars, as I've removed my aux lights and still haven't fitted new ones. However, I'm not sure how much extra protection they add over the sliders.

Cheers for the link Bravo.... I just had a quick look at some pics on fleabay, I need to have a look at some more detailed pics before making my mind up as I was quite surprised at the size of the Kwak sliders, as there a similar price & maybe offer similar level of protection I `m might go the Kwak slider route yet.

:031:

Offline 78 Bravo

• Versys Pro
  • Bike: 16 Versys 650 GT
« Reply #11 on: Jan 15, 2018, 12:10 PM »
you're welcome  :028:

Let us know what you go for, and some pics too!

Offline Woody1966!

• Versys Member
  • Bike: 650 GT
  • City / Town: BoT
« Reply #12 on: Jan 15, 2018, 12:22 PM »
*Originally Posted by 78 Bravo [+]
you're welcome  :028:

Let us know what you go for, and some pics too!

Will do, no problems... Also looking into options to preventing the engine / exhaust area being a slurry pit as well. Looked at the Powerbronze Belly pan, looks OK but might need a tweak by adding a small alloy plate across the front behind the one supplied...or the SW motech bash plate looks like it would do the trick, but i dont think it suite the MK3 that well.   :notsure:

Pics to follow   :152:

:031: