Rank has well and truly been pulled and I am no longer able to get to NVM 2019. To say I am livid is an understatement.
So, no.15 on the list is now vacant, duh. I'm still up for it though, if anyone wants to do the route on an alternative weekend then shout!
1. TowerMan Ė Fri/Sat/Sun.
2. Jonnster - Fri/Sat/Sun
3. Stewie - The Board Inn - Fri/Sat/Sun
4. ClunkyBoy - The Fountain Inn - Fri/Sat
5. Scarabeus - Fri/Sat/Sun
6. beany28 - Fri/Sat/Sun
7. Dilbert & Mrs Dilbert - Fri/Sat - Spring Bank House, cos we is posh
8. 100MilesAway - cause he cannot add his own name
9. Clubpenguin - Now going - YHA fri-sun
10. Oldplodder - Fri/Sat/Sun - Bulls Head Hotel
11. Kawaboy - Saturday - only live an hour away so not staying over
12. Bob The Biker
13. Kernow57 (provisional)
14 Whiskydave +2. Fri/Sat- camping
16. GingianaJones - Fri/Sat - Camping (not sure where yet!)
17. Daz33 - Sat Rideout only
18. Lord Muck - Saturday ride out if the weather holds as itís only a two hour ride to Hawes
19. Rictus, B&B Myrle House fri/sat. decided I'm a bit to broken for camping.
20. JakeBrownBass Ė Porvisional
21. everyday - Fri/Sat/Sun Ė camping
22. Firestorm916, I'm 40 minutes away - I'll pop up on Saturday fer t'day.
23. Neil aka FID Fri/Sat/Sun Tent - Bainbridge Ings Caravan & Campsite
24. Archer8354 - Andy Marsh Versys 1K, Staying at the Fountain Hotel, Hawes Friday to Sunday
25. Eddy , fri/Sat/Sun Tent camping (i'm from Belgium )
25. cooper 64 +partner fountain hotel fri,sat,sun coming from the Isle of Wight
26. BikerMan - Fri/Sat/Sun
27. Versysbelgium 2 pers . Fri/Sat/sun
28. Onslowe, Fri & Sat nights at Fairview B & B
29. Flying V2, Fri & sat nights @fairview B & B (xsr700 splinter group)
30. NIVersysOwner - Fri, Sat, Sun. Camping @ Bainbridge Campsite. Booked!
31. Dedra - Fri/Sat/Sun (campsite bainbridge-ings-countrypark is already booked)
32. Versaki - Fri to Sun - Camping (love the area ... cant wait ...
33. Manchester1970 - Def Saturday ride out, maybe caravan site nearby with family.
34. jim ballantyne - Fri & Sat nights
35. JohnRS - Sat - I live 1:30 away so just come for the day I think.