Versys Forum

Please login or register.

News: Join Now ! Members have access to areas that guests cannot see.

Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Transfer of pcp to new owner  (Read 267 times)

Offline DarrenVS

• Versys Master
  • Bike: 2015 650
  • City / Town: Poole,Dorset
Transfer of pcp to new owner
« on: Mar 20, 2019, 12:30 PM »
Has anyone successfully transferred their PCP contract to a new owner?
My 15 month old bike isnít getting used and I may possibly be out of work next month, so the £100 odd a month payment could be better used elsewhere..
Is it even legal or possible?
Cheers
2017 GT SE candy lime green/ metallic spark black

Offline whiskydave

• Versys Mega God
  • Bike: Yamaha Traitor
Re: Transfer of pcp to new owner
« Reply #1 on: Mar 20, 2019, 12:46 PM »
*Originally Posted by DarrenVS [+]
Has anyone successfully transferred their PCP contract to a new owner?
My 15 month old bike isnít getting used and I may possibly be out of work next month, so the £100 odd a month payment could be better used elsewhere..
Is it even legal or possible?
Cheers
Don't know ,but with it being a personal contract I would have thought not.  :027: Just keep the bike and do without food.  :015:

Offline TowerMan

• Information Guru
  • Versys Mega God
  • V.I.G.S. rules OK
  • Bike: Mk1V650 & Mk2V1k
  • City / Town: Biggar, Scotland
« Reply #2 on: Mar 20, 2019, 01:11 PM »
                          Details HERE  :123A:

Offline DarrenVS

• Versys Master
  • Bike: 2015 650
  • City / Town: Poole,Dorset
« Reply #3 on: Mar 20, 2019, 03:58 PM »
*Originally Posted by whiskydave [+]
Don't know ,but with it being a personal contract I would have thought not.  :027: Just keep the bike and do without food.  :015:
To be honest, for the first time in 30 plus years Iíve hardly used my bike for the last few months.. Iíve only done 5000 miles on it since I got it at the end of 2017.
Thatís way below my average. I normally do 6-8000 a year. One of my mates had a really bad crash last September and heís still suffering with a femur that hasnít repaired itself yet. I think that may be affecting my lack of riding. Especially as I was meant to be riding with him that day.
Also it wonít be just food I have to give up if I keep the bike, could be sleeping in my tent as well .
« Last Edit: Mar 20, 2019, 03:59 PM by DarrenVS »
2017 GT SE candy lime green/ metallic spark black

Offline 100milesaway

• Versys God
  • Bike: Versys 650 MK3
  • City / Town: Leyburn
« Reply #4 on: Mar 20, 2019, 08:05 PM »
*Originally Posted by DarrenVS [+]
To be honest, for the first time in 30 plus years Iíve hardly used my bike for the last few months.. Iíve only done 5000 miles on it since I got it at the end of 2017.
Thatís way below my average. I normally do 6-8000 a year. One of my mates had a really bad crash last September and heís still suffering with a femur that hasnít repaired itself yet. I think that may be affecting my lack of riding. Especially as I was meant to be riding with him that day.
Also it wonít be just food I have to give up if I keep the bike, could be sleeping in my tent as well .
   So be it    :008:
What would you rather be, or a wasp?