Versys Forum

Please login or register.

News: Join Now ! Members have access to areas that guests cannot see.

Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Mk1 / Mk2 Givi Panniers and rack with integrated lights & top box rack  (Read 572 times)

Offline Quik_d

• Versys Pro
  • Bike: Suzuki sv650
  • City / Town: Epsom
Afternoon all   :biker1:

I've listed a few other parts in a separate post but I hadn't got the details at the time so I've put a new post up for this, having now sold my bike I have a set of V35 panniers, and a topbox rack and plate for sale

Pannier & Rack - Complete with all fixings, in good condition and I have fitted LED brake lights into the rear reflector. The panniers have an external quick release socket and I can provide the wires with the plugs for the new owner to wire into their brake light wire to have brake lights operating in the panniers. One of the panniers has a scuff on the red paintwork, but the panel can be removed and I can advise the colour code and this can be touched up easily with a pen from Halfords, or paint / wrap to your preferred colour

Looking for £150 for panniers and rack.

Top box rack Givi 447FZ top box rack with plate - £40

Happy to do a deal on all of it if you're looking for a full luggage solution.

Click the link to see pictures of all parts i put for sale, the panniers and topbox rack are in that album. Prices exclude postage, collection would be preferred from Northampton, although I work near London Euston and if it helps anyone I am in Bradford a few times a month if it helps. I will post if necessary and have looked into postage options.

https://imgur.com/a/LaFIPI2

Offline coolmalc

• Versys Newbie
  • Bike: versys 1000
  • City / Town: sheffield
 pm sent

Offline Quik_d

• Versys Pro
Evening, apologies Iíve been out all day but just replied to you

Offline Gazzab1978

• Versys Newbie
  • Bike: Versys 650 mk1
  • City / Town: northampton
Hi, is the top box rack still available.
Thanks
Gary

Offline Quik_d

• Versys Pro
Morning

Sure is, pm if interested

Offline Quik_d

• Versys Pro