Versys Forum

Please login or register.

News: Join Now ! Members have access to areas that guests cannot see.

Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Helmet, Boots, Gloves, Jacket, and Trousers (womens) barely used  (Read 132 times)

Offline 78 Bravo

• Versys Pro
  • Bike: 16 Versys 650 GT
Hi all,

In anticipation of imminent arrival of child #1, my wife's motorbike gear is for sale. As many of you already know, she turned out not to be that fussed about going on the bike, so the gear has been used for literally 3 trips, the furthest being a trip Cardiff-Swansea-Cardiff (all of two hours). It was all bought new three years ago, and was only used for the one summer.

(*Postage depends on how much is being sent and to where, but it will be as cheap as we can get it.)

I have:

1) Helmet: AGV K-3 in White. Drop down sun visor. Size:Small. In very good condition. Bought for 150 asking 60. Helmet bag and in original box, with manual and a sticker!

2) Gloves: Weise Aztec. Black/white. Summer gloves. Size small. Excellent condition. Bought for 60, asking 25.

3) Jacket: Alpinestars Andes Stella (womens)(v1). Black. Medium. Knox level 1 back protector included too. Very good condition. Connecting zips etc all there. Thermal liner included and as new. Paid 190 asking 70.

4) Trousers: Alpinestars Andes Stella (womens)(v1). Black. Size:XL. As new. Thermal liner and braces etc included. Paid 160 asking 60

5) Boots: Alpinestars Stella SMX-6. Black and white. Not waterproof. Size:euro 39 / us 8. Free of wear and tear, but has a small scuff on the white. 50

Open to offers.

« Last Edit: Sep 11, 2019, 02:19 PM by 78 Bravo »

Offline 78 Bravo

• Versys Pro
  • Bike: 16 Versys 650 GT