In anticipation of imminent arrival of child #1, my wife's motorbike gear is for sale. As many of you already know, she turned out not to be that fussed about going on the bike, so the gear has been used for literally 3 trips, the furthest being a trip Cardiff-Swansea-Cardiff (all of two hours). It was all bought new three years ago, and was only used for the one summer.
(*Postage depends on how much is being sent and to where, but it will be as cheap as we can get it.)
1) Helmet: AGV K-3 in White. Drop down sun visor. Size:Small. In very good condition. Bought for £150 asking £60. Helmet bag and in original box, with manual and a sticker!
2) Gloves: Weise Aztec. Black/white. Summer gloves. Size small. Excellent condition. Bought for £60, asking £25.
3) Jacket: Alpinestars Andes Stella (womens)(v1). Black. Medium. Knox level 1 back protector included too. Very good condition. Connecting zips etc all there. Thermal liner included and as new. Paid £190 asking £70.
4) Trousers: Alpinestars Andes Stella (womens)(v1). Black. Size:XL. As new. Thermal liner and braces etc included. Paid £160 asking £60
5) Boots: Alpinestars Stella SMX-6. Black and white. Not waterproof. Size:euro 39 / us 8. Free of wear and tear, but has a small scuff on the white. £50
Open to offers.