Versys Forum

Please login or register.

News: Join Now ! Members have access to areas that guests cannot see.

Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: GP Gun Exhaust + includes Accelerator Module and Postage - Reduced -  (Read 339 times)

Offline Bebop

• Versys Member
  • Bike: 2010 Versys 650
  • City / Town: Selby
Hi

Selling my GP Gun Versys 650 2015 on -  complete exhaust system ( road legal) - complete with baffle.

Please note I am now including the 'Accelerator' module as well (approx £50 new!) - so the price also includes this, and postage, this has to be the best deal!!!!!!!!!!!

Its in  brushed stainless steel - mint condition - only been on bike for a 100 mile selling due to change indirection of bike - so surplus to requirements..

It really improves pick up, and makes the bike sound alive.

Save £158 on new + cost of the module (approx£50) - so a saving of approximately £208!!!!!!  - and includes postage -  now for sale at a - bargain price of  - Best offer over  - £220 - to include accelerator module and postage.Best deal ever - go on - treat yourself & the bike....................

Full details - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GP-gun-by-ARROW-full-system-exhaust-hom-gp-steel-kawasaki-versys-650-2015-15/223574644670?hash=item340e1657be:g:WdoAAOSwUGddHOxE

Photos finally on! 

Pm please......

Regards
Bebop.
« Last Edit: Dec 01, 2019, 06:14 PM by Bebop »