Versys Forum

Please login or register.

News: Join Now ! Members have access to areas that guests cannot see.

Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Now available from Powerbronze - Versys 650 2017 - 2019 Hand Guards  (Read 125 times)

supamag and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline RichardPB

• Powerbronze - Forum Vendor
  • Versys Member
  • City / Town: Rustington
Hi Everyone,

Are your hands getting cold?

Well Powerbronze can help.

Powerbronze have just released our new hand guards for the Kawasaki Versys 650 2017-2019.

Available in Matt Black finish, these hand guards are supplied with anodised Powerbronze bar ends along with all of the other fittings that will be needed to fit them to the bike.

Using a combination of Powerbronze bar end plates and the original bar end weights, these hand guards are extremely simple to fit. Simply place a bracket over the mirror stem and then attach the hand guards to the brackets and bar ends.

Fully photographed instructions supplied with each kit.

From now until December 31st, get 15% off using code PBX19 by entering this code at the shopping cart on any Powerbronze product.

Click here to view our full range of Versys 650 2017-2019 products:
https://www.powerbronze.co.uk/catalogsearch/advanced/result/?finder_id=&from=category&cat_id=0&brand=KAWASAKI&model=VERSYS+650&year=2018

Or click here to view the hand guards: https://www.powerbronze.co.uk/kawasaki-versys-650-17-19-380-k107.html

If you do place an order through our website, please send me a private message with your name and order number so I can keep track of it.

Fitting instructions for these or any other Powerbronze product can be sent via e-mail, send me a private message with your name and e-mail address and I'll send them over to you.

All the best,
Richard

Offline jkristjan

• Versys Member
  • Bike: Versys 650 2019
  • City / Town: Tallinn
This is nice but as there are plenty of those for about EUR 20 shipped to your local post office from AliExpress, can you highlight what causes the price difference and what is the technical innovation in comparison.

Offline RichardPB

• Powerbronze - Forum Vendor
  • Versys Member
  • City / Town: Rustington
*Originally Posted by jkristjan [+]
This is nice but as there are plenty of those for about EUR 20 shipped to your local post office from AliExpress, can you highlight what causes the price difference and what is the technical innovation in comparison.

Hello,

These hand guards are manufactured in the UK at our factory in West Sussex from high quality Matt Black ABS plastic.

Each hand guard is protected by a fine protective plastic film which prevents marking and is removed by the purchaser when they are being fitted to the bike. This film protects the surface of the plastic during production and transit to the end user.

The bar end plates that are supplied are Anodised Aluminium with Powerbronze etched into it.

All of the brackets are professionally manufactured laser cut and coated black.

The hand guards are designed to be bike specifc with no modification to fit to the bike.

They are fitted directly into the handlebar threads and attached to the mirrors using brackets and screws provided, not clamped around the bars.

All the best,
Richard