Versys Forum

Please login or register.

News: Join Now ! Members have access to areas that guests cannot see.

Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: 2010 Mk2 Versys  (Read 482 times)

Offline gushud

• Versys Pro
  • Bike: versys 650 2010
  • City / Town: Darlington
2010 Mk2 Versys
« on: Dec 05, 2019, 01:59 PM »
Hi All, Thinking of selling my beloved versy s as I need something lighter due to back problems.
Looking to stay with the versy s in the form of the 300x.
Thought I'd put it on the forum to see if there are any members interested. I bought the bike in
2015 and have thoroughly enjoyed it above any bike I've owned previously
2010 Mk2,  23,600 miles may go up as I still ride in winter, tall givi  screen original included,
heated grips, plx r pannier racks, v35 panniers which are wired with tail, stop lights & indicators,
top box rack with box, rear hugger, braided brake lines, front fender extender, new chain & sprockets,
lowered gel seat, lowering block & spring, Delkovic exhaust original included, Michelin Pilot 4 tyres
rear nearly new, front will need replacing shortly, check out the photos I'm open to sensible offers or
I am prepared to put the bike back to standard lowered trim and remove panniers etc for a reduced price.
Having trouble getting more than one photo uploaded please pm me for photos.
Cheers gushud.

« Last Edit: Jan 22, 2020, 06:23 PM by gushud »

Offline ZeeMoney

• Versys Newbie
  • City / Town: London
Re: 2010 Mk2 Versys
« Reply #1 on: Dec 18, 2019, 01:31 PM »
Hey Gushud, Your bike sounds great. Can I ask how much you are looking to sell it for?

Offline gushud

• Versys Pro
  • Bike: versys 650 2010
  • City / Town: Darlington
Re: 2010 Mk2 Versys
« Reply #2 on: Dec 18, 2019, 02:44 PM »
Hi Zeemoney, I'm looking for sensible offers it you want the bike as it stands
in the region of 3500. If the luggage racks & panniers and exhaust, tall screen etc are not
wanted lower offers are welcome.
If you send me your email address I can send you some photos as I can't upload more
than one  on the forum.
Thanks for the reply, Harry.