Versys Forum

Please login or register.

News: Join Now ! Members have access to areas that guests cannot see.

Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Coronavirus and the NVM  (Read 5846 times)

Offline Oldplodder

• Versys God
  • still lovin' it
  • Bike: V650 -Spyder RTL
  • City / Town: Buckley
Re: Coronavirus and the NVM
« Reply #40 on: Mar 19, 2020, 08:03 PM »
*Originally Posted by Shandy [+]
Nice to see Traitors sticking together  :whistle:

:4: :008: :4: :008: :4:

Only kidding, I know both of you are integral members of the forum, and I've read both of your posts with interest in the past...

Look forward to meeting you both at the NVM  :028:

Us traitors do stick together because if we don't some people start to make digs at us. :whistle: :whistle:

I do hope that I can make the NVM as I have booked accommodation etc etc and I suspect my management will give me severe earache if I try to do any other events instead. (she is worried about me after the accident I had last year). It took months of "gentle persuasion" to get her to agree to me going to the NVM.

Dave T
Now needing stabilisers

Offline NI-Jay

• Versys Master
  • Slow and Steady Wins the Race!
  • Bike: V1K 2020 SE GT
  • City / Town: Coleraine
« Reply #41 on: Mar 19, 2020, 08:09 PM »
*Originally Posted by Oldplodder [+]
Us traitors do stick together because if we don't some people start to make digs at us. :whistle: :whistle:

I do hope that I can make the NVM as I have booked accommodation etc etc and I suspect my management will give me severe earache if I try to do any other events instead. (she is worried about me after the accident I had last year). It took months of "gentle persuasion" to get her to agree to me going to the NVM.

Dave T

I know youíll be there! I seen that grin on your face last year as it was decided to come to Ireland haha. You ainít missing it!

Itís understandable that the missus is worried about you but youíll be safe here!
Some little extra precautions taken and everyone will be right as rain!
The sun will be shining and the beer flowing! Youíll love it...

Jay
Slow is smooth and smooth is fast!
1st ever Strap-on award winner!!!
2019!!!
V650 GT 2018 (2018 - 2020)
V1K SE GT 2020 (2020 - Present)

Online Clunkyboy

• Versys Mega God
  • Scratchin Bros Rider
« Reply #42 on: Mar 19, 2020, 09:16 PM »
That's funny as [censored] shandy moaning at Dilbert. Now I am all for having a dig at old pipe and slippers but 100% respect his contribution to this forum, his staunch advice and wisdom on health and safety even though I disagree with most of it,his promotion and organisation of ride outs and his unique ability to kill vehicles and valiant attempts to kill himself.
Nope not got his forums mixed up and will always be welcomed here, and not because peeps like Dilbert ,Jay, no not NI Jay, Neilo, Rob13, and so many more were the first to buy a 650V and then some of them went on to buy several and set the tone for this unmoderated forum. Without those people this forum would be very different #broadchurchforum
#pussycatrollswithit
« Last Edit: Mar 19, 2020, 09:21 PM by Clunkyboy »
MT 5, KH 100, IT 175, XR 250, GPZ 600, GPZ 900, GPZ 750, GSXr 1100, XJ 1100, XJ 1200, Super Tenere, GSX 750, 10YR Break, VERSYS Mk1,VERSYS Mk2