Versys Forum

Please login or register.

News: Join Now ! Members have access to areas that guests cannot see.

Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Second hand guards  (Read 157 times)

Offline runtothehills

• Versys Pro
  • Time flys like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana
  • Bike: 09 MK1 V650 ABS
  • City / Town: Cardigan
Second hand guards
« on: May 22, 2020, 06:06 PM »
Hello,
just wondering if anyone here has some second hand barkbuster/acerbis guards that they would consider selling, preferably with a 2 point mount?

I dont mind if they are a bit scratched or scuffed as I am not a pristine kind of guy, and cant bring myself to part with the kind of money that they go for new.
Alas I am already riding round with the end snapped off the brake lever where I dropped it in a carpark after the schoolboy error of pulling on the front brake when manouvering, to avoid a yappy dog that was scarpering from its owner.
Soon after I parked next to a track when walking in the hills and was relieved to see it lying on its side when I came down. Relieved cos as I walked towards where I had parked it was hidden by a wall and I thought it had been knicked. So a cracked faring and indicator hanging by the wire seemed like a good result, and I learnt to put a stone under the stand in future....
Anyway if anyone has some old guards gathering dust on a garage shelf then let me know.

Sometimes it takes a winding road to get your head straight.