Versys Forum

Please login or register.

News: Join Now ! Members have access to areas that guests cannot see.

Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: '07 Orange VERSYS For Sale *** CANADA ***  (Read 1213 times)

Offline Hamr Mark

• Versys Pro
'07 Orange VERSYS For Sale *** CANADA ***
« on: Mar 03, 2008, 02:28 AM »
BIKE IS LOCATED 1 HOUR WEST OF TORONTO CANADA

Up for sale we have a Burnt Candy Orange Kawsaki Versys 650. This a FI bike with a 19l tank giving great range, and get up and go. This bike was bought new at the end of '06 and only has just over 8900 kms. It comes with GIVI hard luggage which hold 35 litres a side, a REMUS exhaust, a Ermax hugger, a tail tidy and all OEM parts. All oil changes have been done by authorized Kawi dealers in the Hamilton/Burlington area at regular intervals.This bike handles great, no issues, and is considered a dual sport, making it great on insurance. The bike is located in Hamilton with a clean title, and always garaged. *** $7200 ***Mail Mark at:versys4sale@hotmail.com
Cheers...Mark

"...turns people into clay, radiation minds decay..."

Offline Cynic64

• Versys Master
  • Candy Orange since Nov06, now with HyperPro susp'n
  • Bike: Versys KLE650A !
  • City / Town: Wellington
Re: '07 Orange VERSYS For Sale *** CANADA ***
« Reply #1 on: Mar 03, 2008, 08:12 AM »
Sad :019: to see you selling Mark - you & me are "originals" who got the bike in '06.

Hope nothing sinister in the reasons, see you on the flip side sometime :biker2:.

Julian (aka Cynic64)
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should ...... :) But just 'cos someone hasn't, does mean you can't :)

Offline senseigarfi

• Versys God
  • Barcelona
« Reply #2 on: Mar 03, 2008, 10:03 AM »
yes, sad to see you go too ! You're one of the early adopters....what went wrong ?

Garfi  :019:

Offline deltamark

• Versys Newbie
« Reply #3 on: Mar 05, 2008, 05:11 AM »
Any pics?

Offline Hamr Mark

• Versys Pro
« Reply #4 on: Mar 12, 2008, 11:17 PM »
Hey Guys,

Nothing went wrong, just have some issues that need to be dealt with. Work before pleasure and all that. Don't worry, I am not giving up my status as one of the first Canadians to own this bike. Rest assured and I will still be lurking around here.

For pics, see my photo album.
Cheers...Mark

"...turns people into clay, radiation minds decay..."