Versys Forum

Please login or register.

News: Join Now ! Members have access to areas that guests cannot see.

Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Pre-meet Friday ride and camp?  (Read 383 times)

Offline jonnster71

• Versys God
  • Not a bird and not a plane.
  • Bike: Versys Mk2 ABS
  • City / Town: Stroud
Pre-meet Friday ride and camp?
« on: Aug 02, 2020, 12:43 PM »
Lads of the South West and Wales (or anywhere else for that matter), I'm going to try and make a two day ride out of the new NVM route. Plan is to set off from Stroud on Friday morning around 10.00 from my house, do a bit of a meander along the Welsh borders and then make my way to a campsite within an hours ride of the meet-up point at Hinckley Premier Inn.

Any are welcome to join me, obviously accepting the risks of a random policy change resulting from BoJo getting the willies put up him by a civil servant/opposition politician/

Here's a rough idea of the route, distances and possible camp site...all details and destination tbc after I've had time to check.

https://goo.gl/maps/dJnBC2nVsFD9VQzy7

Please PM me or post a reply registering your interest. No commitment needed, I just need to know a rough number so I can adjust the route for a larger group if needed.

Cheers
Jonny

Offline jonnster71

• Versys God
  • Not a bird and not a plane.
  • Bike: Versys Mk2 ABS
  • City / Town: Stroud
Re: Pre-meet Friday ride and camp?
« Reply #1 on: Aug 06, 2020, 11:19 AM »
Looks like this will be a group of 6.

3 of them forum members; Filo (Marcus - Africa Twin), Kernow57 (Nick - Versys Mk3), Me (Jonny - Versys Mk2)

3 of them Northern monkey non-members - Simon (bit of a TT competitor and classic bike rider) plus his two mates Chris and Pete. However these 3 lads won't be joining us on the Saturday run.

Look forward to seeing you all on Saturday 5th September.  :biker1: