Versys Forum

Please login or register.

News: Join Now ! Members have access to areas that guests cannot see.

Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Versys 650 Mk3 - 2016 For Sale  (Read 466 times)

Offline Bebop

• Versys Member
  • Bike: 2016 Versys 650
  • City / Town: Louth
Versys 650 Mk3 - 2016 For Sale
« on: Oct 13, 2020, 01:57 PM »
Hi

Due to ongoing problems with a health condition  ( right arm - tennis elbow, so cannot grip the throttle for long periods)  - I am having to sell my Versys 650.

I have owned the bike since it was 8 months old - purchased from Kawasaki Autorama Batley. I also have the full Kawasaki pouch for my bike, and spare key.

Bike is located in Louth, Lincolnshire.

The bike is also Datatagged/HPI clear. Never been dropped/involved in an accident.

It has not been ridden through the winter, and has only been caught out in the rain a couple of times.

It has always been garaged/well looked after.

3 Kawasaki main dealer services, with the last service (4th) this summer (oil/filter change by myself) - as the bike had only done a very low mileage since the previous service.  MOT'd this June -  no advisories. Current mileage is only 2769.

List of upgrades below -

Front fender extender
Green anodised valve caps
Radiator Guard
Mirror extensions
MRA Screen
Digital gear indicator
Oxford Heated Grips
Gel tank pad
Rear lowered by 30mm using Moto Werk lowering kit American import
Rear Givi Hugger
Green anodised paddock bobbins

Mivv Storm stainless exhaust in black full system (original included).

Remap to suit new exhaust by Chris Gunster of Grimsby on rolling road (with receipt). This was done to improve 'roll-on' pickup/smoothness - rather than top end.

The exhaust upgrade has reduced the bike weight by 4kg! It has also improved the sound so its more mellow, but not too loud or offensive, fully EC/UK road legal.

So the bike has approximately 1000+ of extras - inc' the cost of the remap.

Based on condition/mileage/extras - I'm looking for 4950 - ono.

Thank you for looking.

Photos now present - thank to the Admin team....

« Last Edit: Oct 18, 2020, 04:48 PM by Bebop »