I read somewhere that Angel GT won the competition in Europe for longest lasting tires.
and here is this, but from Pirelli website, so maybe biased: The new Pirelli ANGEL™ GT II, in addition to being the most appreciated by non-professional travellers, obtained the maximum score in all measured tests carried out both on dry and wet surfaces, resulting also in the tyre with the lowest wear after 7000 kilometres.
1) Pirelli ANGEL ™ GT II - score 10/10
2) Metzeler ROADTEC ™ 01 - score 8.9 / 10
3) Bridgestone Battlax T31 - score 8.5 / 10
4) Continental Road Attack 3 - score 8.1 / 10
5) Dunlop RoadSmart III - score 7.5 / 10