Versys Forum

Please login or register.

News: Join Now ! Members have access to areas that guests cannot see.

Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Givi 447FZ Rack arms - MK1 owners  (Read 185 times)

Offline ste1005

• Versys Member
Givi 447FZ Rack arms - MK1 owners
« on: Aug 31, 2021, 03:15 PM »
Hey All,

So over the last two months I have had a nightmare in ordering and getting hold of this product.

The initial supplier in the UK since ordering have added an additional 9 weeks onto expected delivery date and now another 4 weeks only being notified when I contact. Since further probing they’re stating they’re being delayed by their UK Givi supplier.

I have since placed two separate orders, one from a European supplier who stated they had stock, since ordering and awaiting a dispatch notice no longer have them available on their website.

The third ordering from a motorcycle shop in Italy through their eBay shop. Which noted it was the last one they had.

Before I begin the process of returns/refunds to two of the said 3 suppliers once I receive a set of racks eventually I just want to put the feelers out if there are any other MK1 owners who would want a set.

I won’t be looking for any profit just what I have paid for them.

I didn’t think it was going to be so difficult to get these.

If anyone is interested let me know, the current range of expected delivery dates is the end of September 👍🏻