Versys Forum

Please login or register.

News: Join Now ! Members have access to areas that guests cannot see.

Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Riding post-pic pls  (Read 2199 times)

Offline peterockwell

• Versys Newbie
Riding post-pic pls
« on: Apr 02, 2010, 02:26 PM »
I seen the post for the rest of the world suggesting Queensland Australia, no pic, everyone got bored. Why not post some pic and riding stories (real stuffs no BS) ? I ve seen some in ADV Forum and was really great, I think we Versys Rider can get somewhere too. So come on if u live in other parts of the world like Asia, ie. M'sia, Sg, China, Philippines ,Brunei, Japan (if u have versys in Japan), ...........

Come on!!!, I m going on a trip across Borneo Sarawak to Brunei and Sabah then back again total 1 week. That will happen in May.

Preparing for the trip now, will post pic once I get back from the epic jou :biker1:rney  :008:

Offline sullspots

• Versys God
  • Bike: Versys 1000
  • City / Town: Liverpool
Re: Riding post-pic pls
« Reply #1 on: Apr 03, 2010, 08:48 PM »
That sounds like it's going to be a fantastic trip,please keep us posted with the full story when you get back :37:

The ADV site is very good for bike travel stories and pics but also check this site:

http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/

And good luck with the ride. :biker1:

Offline Dilbert

• Versys Mega God
  • Bike: Tiger 800 XRx
  • City / Town: Holmes Chapel
« Reply #2 on: Apr 03, 2010, 09:58 PM »
Yeah sounds good, would love to see pics and videos from all around the world  :028:
Just passin' through

Offline slacker

• Versys God
  • gloucester
« Reply #3 on: Apr 05, 2010, 04:27 AM »
i am going to wait forthe reply to this post
"  I m going on a trip across Borneo Sarawak to Brunei and Sabah then back again total 1 week. That will happen in May."

as i will be going there in september, but sadly without a bike
chris
I'm terrified.We're in a jumbo 747, at an altitude of 30,000ft, going at 500 mph, and the drivers are asleep.
"emilio scotto"

Offline Gustavo

• Hardcore Member
  • Versys Mega God
  • Wanna be moto magazine writer
  • Bike: Classic Red
« Reply #4 on: Apr 05, 2010, 06:55 PM »
If you look in the main section, you'll see lots of trip reports with pictures.  This section was split out to post road recommendations, not trip reports, that's why you see so few posts here.

Gustavo
Always yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again - Ken Morton